Just playing blog catch up!! Baby James is getting soooo big! And yes when you blink again he will be 7 and your oldest will be 14. I know everyone says it, but I can't believe how fast the time goes. I can't imagine them not all little and with us. James Riley just passed me in the height dept. so I guess I better face reality. He'll be 14 next month. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy, you're living the "good old days"!!!
1 comment:
Just playing blog catch up!! Baby James is getting soooo big! And yes when you blink again he will be 7 and your oldest will be 14. I know everyone says it, but I can't believe how fast the time goes. I can't imagine them not all little and with us. James Riley just passed me in the height dept. so I guess I better face reality. He'll be 14 next month. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy, you're living the
"good old days"!!!
Post a Comment