....from us and our four....
we missed being there :( but looks like a great time!!
Yes, I can see the flowers are beautiful, they have purple coloring, and I am thinking the picture probably doesn't do them justice. Nice family picture.I know it would have been a good day.
Yes, looks like "happy baby", I can't wait to see him and you ALL!!!
Looks like you did have a great day! Happy Mother's day to you!
Oh cute little one!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
we missed being there :( but looks like a great time!!
Yes, I can see the flowers are beautiful, they have purple coloring, and I am thinking the picture probably doesn't do them justice.
Nice family picture.
I know it would have been a good day.
Yes, looks like "happy baby", I can't wait to see him and you ALL!!!
Looks like you did have a great day! Happy Mother's day to you!
Oh cute little one!!
Post a Comment