See the little green boat, it went for a trip into the middle of the lake, never to be seen again...

Water...cold...? Nah...I mean, it IS May, no matter that it was
maybe 65* and windy at the time. The kids loved wading and "accidentally" got pretty wet.. ;-)

All in all we had a wonderful weekend! I somehow missed getting a picture of Becky & her kids =( maybe next time.
7 comments:
Fun memories!!
That's a beautiful family picture!
It sure was a fun time. We miss you all so much after being together. Give all the kids hugs and kisses! And thanks again for everything!
Glad you enjoyed your time with your family. :)
love the bright eyed picture of James :)
You got some good pictures, I must get a copy from everyone and get the best ones for my digital camera. ☺
Oh, the little green boat, we should search the shoreline, never know where it is. Or Maybe some other little one has it now. ☺
Can't wait until July.
one more thing, Meri looks like she was doing some serious partying, must have been some day for her.
Post a Comment