Tuesday, August 4, 2009

smile

Jacob lost his first tooth last Saturday. He was so excited! He didn't quite want to pull it out himself, so I braced myself and was able to help...and he was so glad to have it out =) Other happennings:
~My MIL is letting us pick a bunch of green beans (Yay!!) so we've been enjoying them =)
~I've been anxious to go through the kids fall/winter clothes and see what they need.
~Our house is coming along very nicely! The walls are drywalled, and just need textured/painted. IT IS SO NICE to think of this winter having more room with the house being finished!!!! I can't wait to get Jake's new room all set up and move stuff around. (& get more organized =) That's always my wish =)
~I'm 16 weeks now and feeling pretty good most days. I still have the occasional yucky feeling but it's much much better so I actually feel like getting stuff done! Believe me, I have some catching up to do ;-)
~Our plans today: do some laundry, pick some beans, clean up some construction mess, and of course, play outside, looks like a wonderful day here!!

8 comments:

Heather S said...

Hurray Jacob!!

Boppa and G'ma S. said...

See, Grandpa told you it was ready to come out and wouldn't hurt that much. One out and how many more to go! =)

The Beecham's said...

Yea! Wonder if the tooth fairy stoped by?

Neisha said...

i hate the drywalling part - all that dust! you'll be dusting and vaccuming a lot

Michelle N. said...

Yeah Jake! That means you are getting bigger! You look cute with your missing tooth :)

You can tell the kids we have 2 puppies here. They are lots fun!

Heather said...

Tanya--
Yup, tooth fairy found Jake's tooth =)

Gramm and Gramp said...

I had to smile the whole time I went over today and Jake losing his tooth. He looks so cute, smiling so big. Tell him he is very brave.

have a fun day and wish I was there to see all Joes hard work, the day will come, can't wait.

Michelle N. said...

You can tell Jake that Luke lost a tooth yesterday (eye tooth). Oops, that reminds me, the tooth fairy forgot to make an appearance. Luckily he's still sleeping :)