Friday, August 7, 2009

Emily

The kids were talking about the new baby and how we'll know if it's a boy or a girl.

Emily: "well, after it's borned, if its hair keeps getting longer and longer it will be a girl. If its hair doesn't get longer it'll be a boy" =)

8 comments:

Boppa and G'ma S. said...

Ah, the wisdom of children. I'm sure Emily would love for the baby's hair to grow and grow. Love you, Emily!

Heather S said...

What if the baby is like Emily- and doesn't grow hair until it's much older? :)

Boppa and G'ma S. said...

Good one BHeather!!!! Emily was almost 2 y.o. b4 she had much hair. That's cute.

Michelle N. said...

Kids are so innocent and sweet. Love their logic! Glad you shared that with us!

The Beecham's said...

Oh... that was cute:)

Jen said...

Not THAT is funny!! :) Thanks for sharing!

Gramm and Gramp said...

I can just picture little Emily thinking this out and sharing the thought, what a sweety.

mom 2 4J's said...

Great wisdom. Thanks for inviting us to view your blog. Your kids are so cute! I need to take some time and write down some more of my kids' sayings. I keep thinking I'll always remember them...but I don't. I shall return:)