Thursday, August 20, 2009

Bike & owies, but not together thankfully

Jake riding his new bike at Grandpa & Grandma's. He has two speeds, not riding and FAST. And most of the time when there's a bike around, he is riding it! The girls were zooming around the driveway with the dump trucks.



Oh, they had terrible owies. Good thing there were a lot of band-aid stickers available.

Her new fascination is a band-aid for every bump, scratch & bruise. She was in her glory, putting band-aid stickers on all her "owies" =)




5 comments:

Neisha said...

:) where are the pictures of your baby bump? :)

Heather S said...

Our kids can hardly wait to get back to Boppa's house. Benji all but sneaks out some days! He's worried about the calves and his bike. The girls just miss everyone :)

Heather said...

Neisha~I'm in mat. clothes mostly, I can squeeze into a few bigger skirts...somedays I feel like it's huge and other days I think I should be bigger for 4.5 mos! Maybe I'll post a pic of it one of these days ;-)

mom 2 4J's said...

There are lots of different stages of childhood and one of them should be labeled the "bandaid" stage. In that stage they'd be happy to only receive several different "kinds" of bandaids for birthday gifts..

Gramm and Gramp said...

What fun for Jake to be riding the bike!!! And I believe Benji is dong the same or close to knowing how too?

Bandaid stickers, sounds like you have future nurses. :)