Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Say cheese!

I think we took a million of the 3 together and this was the only one where they're all looking and smiling (well, except Meri of course)










~We had fun taking their pics until the mosquitoes found us.
~I'm not sure if I'll use all of them for their yearly pics, I took some of Emily a few weeks ago that I really like.
~We're getting organized for starting homeschooling, next week is the planned start date for us! Jake=1st grade & Emily =Kindergarten. Meri=Trouble? Hopefully she'll be okay, I'll probably sit her down with coloring books or maybe even start her on some basic stuff, colors, shapes, etc.
~I can't believe summer is about done! We're looking forward to convention next month! I've got about 5 lists started already for things to bring/pack/buy....
~I went through the kids fall/winter clothes and am slowly working my way through the mounds of laundry from that.
~Trying to get all of my maternity clothes hung up and other clothes taken down and packed up for a while. I've come to the conclusion there are TOO many clothes being moved around/sorted through...I think I need to get serious about getting rid of stuff I haven't worn in a few years. Space is more important nowadays than saving something I might wear in the future.


6 comments:

Heather S said...

love the pics! where were they taken?

Boppa and G'ma S. said...

Ditto! Where did you guys go after meeting?! Great pictures!

Neisha said...

cute pictures. i take my kids' pictures too. i figure I can do a better job than walmart.

i have a convention list typed up on the computer so all I have to do is print it off

Heather said...

They were taken in Eleva by the river =)

Gramm and Gramp said...

The pictures are perfect!! Hope for a copy of whatever you decide on.

Thinking about school days there, you will have to keep us posted. We hope it all goes well.

Meri's grade sounds like it will be fun. HMM!!

mom 2 4J's said...

Cute pictures. Have a great school year!