Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bits & pieces.

This picture is hilarious! I love her expression. We found this new princess dress/"castle hat" at a thrift sale and she was thrilled!
New use for this little toy leash =) It's more fun on her kitty than her stuffed puppy =)


The kids love eating at their new picnic table for lunch...every day since I put it together. Thanks Uncle Alan & Aunt Micki & kids =)

PS Meri was not swimming this day, she just LOVES to change her clothes about a zillion times a day, and happened to have on this suit for lunch =)



2 comments:

Heather S said...

cute :)

Gramm and Gramp said...

The princess outfit so cute but Meri cuter, her face is just speaking volumes.
Emily and her pet kitten, good way to keep kitty near.
I wish I was there for the picnic with the kids, more fun in a regular day then I have all week without them.