~So, a couple of weeks ago, I had computer problems...AGAIN. This was with the new (used)computer I had bought. So I brought that in and they said it was fine, told me a few things to try. Well, then we went on vacation for 5 days!! I got back and computer did the same thing, so I brought it back, and exchanged it. They upgraded the system for free. They better! We'll see if this one will last for me. I seem to invite computer trouble for some reason.
~We went up to visit my parents and my sisters & their families were there also-last week. We had a GREAT time, and packed a lot into 5 days. It was so nice to see everyone, we need to do that more often. Here's some pics of our time up north!
The 3 boys--gotta love their matching shirts

Pontoon boat ride. The kids loved it, my parent's lake is connected to a chain of lakes, so we follow the chain into Lake Tomahawk where there's a huge sandy hill. (No pics of it...sorry) We climb up the hill and run down in to the water. It's great! I remember going there when I was little =)
Erika and Emily

Me and Daniac =) We grew up going to the same meeting (she was one of the 2 families with kids my age) and it was fun to spend time together again....

All the cousins Sunday a.m.

Emily got a 2nd "fake" birthday party with her grampa gramma aunts and uncles and cousins on MY side!!! She was a little confused at first thinking (& hoping) she was 6 already....no such luck, dear, so she called it a fake party!

COLD... Is this July? The kids wanted to brave the water this day, but it was rather chilly. Joe & Meri had a much better idea =)

There were a lot of little minnows swimming around the shoreline. The kids had fun trying to catch them. Last year they were in the water doing this.

I. LOVE. THE. SUNSETS. UP. NORTH. They are more beautiful than anywhere I have seen them. EVER. (Well, Hawaii comes close...well, kinda)

Yes, this is real... I love it!

Grampa Rowe & Jake braving the water =) Thanks Grampa! He would take Jake "touring" around the shoreline in their innertubes!
Erika and Emily
Me and Daniac =) We grew up going to the same meeting (she was one of the 2 families with kids my age) and it was fun to spend time together again....

All the cousins Sunday a.m.

Emily got a 2nd "fake" birthday party with her grampa gramma aunts and uncles and cousins on MY side!!! She was a little confused at first thinking (& hoping) she was 6 already....no such luck, dear, so she called it a fake party!

COLD... Is this July? The kids wanted to brave the water this day, but it was rather chilly. Joe & Meri had a much better idea =)

There were a lot of little minnows swimming around the shoreline. The kids had fun trying to catch them. Last year they were in the water doing this.

I. LOVE. THE. SUNSETS. UP. NORTH. They are more beautiful than anywhere I have seen them. EVER. (Well, Hawaii comes close...well, kinda)

Yes, this is real... I love it!

Grampa Rowe & Jake braving the water =) Thanks Grampa! He would take Jake "touring" around the shoreline in their innertubes!






6 comments:
looks like you had a good time regardless of the cold weather. love the watermelon cake, very cute idea!
We sure had a lot of fun and were glad to have some time with you all! It just got colder up there as the week went on. The kids didn't swim after you left. Hugs!
Micki
Micki covered it, you were here for the best weather of the week, and it was gppd to ALL be together.
it is fun to see the pictures, it all happened so fast, now we can live the memories.
missing everyone
You just were missing Poe.
Thanks for sharing the pictures! I mean good times!
Fun, fun.. seeing those pictures brings me back to the wk end I met Benjamin!!! :)
Post a Comment