....from us and our four....
nice. was the addition for the baby? =)
Wow, that looks great! They must really be working hard!
Neisha-we will have a couple bedrooms down there, so it will come in handy when we have the baby =)
When Jake is done with his 'condition' he should help Uncle Benjamin work on our deck/porch! :D
Wow, I want to come and see it in real life. I know it will be a well used area. tell those two handymen Good Job, looks nice
one more comment, I see Joe peeking out and I thought it was a doll, it was Larrisa.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
nice. was the addition for the baby? =)
Wow, that looks great! They must really be working hard!
Neisha-we will have a couple bedrooms down there, so it will come in handy when we have the baby =)
When Jake is done with his 'condition' he should help Uncle Benjamin work on our deck/porch! :D
Wow, I want to come and see it in real life. I know it will be a well used area.
tell those two handymen Good Job, looks nice
one more comment, I see Joe peeking out and I thought it was a doll, it was Larrisa.
Post a Comment