Sunday, May 3, 2009

Weekly overload


My flower child =)


3 flower girls

Gramma Ruth came to visit and the kids enjoyed some stories with her
Dress up with a new bag of clothes Gramma Ruth passed on to us. It was cute they kept trying on different clothes =)

New play doh toys

The two wild haired princesses. I have to laugh at Emily's scrawny legs =) They looked especially long with the short dress =)

Little Meri picking flowers for me!

We had an interesting week...my neices spent the week with us while their parents were on vacation. The kids were thrilled=) Jacob and Benji spent the week (mostly) with Grandpa & Grandma, so he was thrilled with that! During the days Tanya & kids were over, so we had a FULL house! The weather wasn't great around here, but the kids played out if it wasn't raining and then my mom came to visit the end of the week, so that was fun for everyone.

3 comments:

Heather S said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
Although I don't plan on leaving my kids behind for that long EVER again..I never worried about them (because they were in good hands) I just MISSED them!

Thank you for adjusting your week to our spur of the moment plans! We owe you big time!

Gramm and Gramp said...

Oh such fun memories, I was so happy to have a little time with all the children that are in the families there. Lucky littles to have so much fun together.

Neisha said...

the girls are for sure girly girls! :)