Thursday, May 21, 2009

The one that got away.... The 4 that didn't!!!!!

Yep, Twinkie was going for a walk with the kids outside and made a run for it. Poor Twinkie. I told the kids, well, the outside is really his home, so that's where he wanted to be. They tried chasing after him, but he wasn't ready for round 2 of being cooped up! They feel bad and I'm sure they will miss him. I told them at least you still have Happy Hopper...it's not the same though because he's big and his cage is outside.
Jake went fishing with Grandpa Ben last weekend and caught all these fish =) He was very proud of himself, and wants to go everyday now! Emily got the chance to go a couple days later with Joe & Grandpa Ben & Jacob. She caught 2 fish but I have no picture...

4 comments:

Heather S said...

Thats too bad about Twinkie. Carolyn keeps asking to come to your house to see him.

*Great catch Jacob! Fishing season has returned! :)

Boppa and G'ma S. said...

I'm sorry about Twinkie. I know how sad you guys must be, but you helped him to get better and now he can run and have fun with the other bunnies.

Michelle N. said...

Wow, Jake, you are a great fisherman! Too bad about Twinkie. Who came up with that cute name?

Gramm and Gramp said...

Telll the kids I feel bad that Twinkie is gone, but like you say outside is his home, I think he is missing the kids too though.

Good catch Jake, who got the fry up that meal?? Also, tell Emily I can picture her holding up her fish and smiling big too. That is so nice they get to go fishing.

We will have to make sure our poles are ready this year.