
Princess Meri needs 3 purses. Too many toys to fit into 1 =) I found some good deals thrift sale-ing Saturday! They had city-wide sales in Eleva. Can't pass up a princess dress or purses for my girls!!

Bubble fun on a HOT spring(?) day! It was 88* and the kids wanted to go swimming in our pool. Well, they had to settle for bubbles instead!

Jaker

Emmie
Meri's self portrait!We went out and watched Joe disc the garden. Meri was slightly scared of the tractor at first, but by the time he was done she was running around with her brother & sister.
Then later that week we were back to the garden and I got to drive the tractor as Joe rode the potato planter deal....you'd think I was born & raised in the country to have seen me **ha** well, a couple rows had a 'slight' crookedness to them =)

3 comments:
I love it, I would like to see you driving the tractor, you go girl.
What fun, Meri with her purses, she must have too much money for jsut one. :0)
Gramp says, "pretty as a picture"
Jake, good job on the raking
I recall having a pic of you driving the tractor last year! better you than me!
Thank a million times for what you are doing this week!!!! I'll owe you BIG time!s
I haven't checked your blog in a while. Fun to see the new posts. Looks like the kids are enjoying the outdoors! Hugs!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment