Meri after a normal day of play. Did I mention we love our mud?????
The girls decided this is a good way to swing! Actually I was noticing Meri at Katie's Bday party was sitting on the swing like a big girl and actually pumping!!! Well...she was more using her body weight, not her legs to make her go, but whatever works =)
This was our project last week! Jake was a big helper, he raked up a huge pile of leaves. Actually, I cheated this year, you can see how far back the yard goes, well, I just left half of it because the kids don't really play back there as much...AND, those leaves are THICK! I guess that's why people rake twice a year. It seems rather pointless to me though because we have mostly oak trees and a lot of their leaves hang on all winter long.
Joe & Emily playing checkers. 
The girls in their horse shirts. They were so excited they both had "spring" horse shirts to wear! I think Meri will...actually IS following in her big sis's footsteps and LOVES horses!

3 comments:
Meri Jane- she's one of a kind! :)
Love the swing pictures of the girls.. We could have used Jacobs help today, Benji raked our pine needles in the sand pit.
I use Oxyclean on my kids clothes to get out grass stains and mud stains and what not. works great. I usually dump a scoop of Oxyclean in the sink, add warm water and let the clothes soak for a day or so and then wash.
Isn't it fun to be outdoors...ahh freedom for a season for the littles. It looks like they are enjoy it too. I sure do want to be there and enjoy some of it with them,,,hope, hope this week.
Post a Comment