Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mom, I know I just had a fever, but the sun is actually shining today...and I have my sunhat on...I just want to get out of this house for 1 minute! I promise!! How can you resist those blue eyes?? Rain rain rain....off they go in the rain to feed Happy Hopper. (Don't worry, Emily had on her raincoat!)

Okay...I know I'm not supposed to touch the cookies while they're cooling, but how about I just take one bite???

6 comments:

Boppa and G'ma S. said...

Those eyes can be irresistable. I'm sure they're all glad that the sun was out today. Turned out to be real nice.

Heather S said...

So did Meri Jane get to go outside?

Heather said...

Heather--she went out for a little bit. Her fever was gone, then it came back slightly...maybe I should have resisted those big blue eyes!

Neisha said...

haha, cute :)

Gramm and Gramp said...

OH how dear, I have a feeling the fever is all gone so it was worth it for her...just so she didn't get too tired or chilled.
Lucky Happy Hopper, those three dears headed off to feed her.
Then, the cookies, that is great!! What a little mind she has, she will keep mom on her toes.

Gramm and Gramp said...

Oh, cute little sun hat too.