Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there =) Hope your day is great! My kids (with Gramma Linda's help) picked out some flowers for me for Mother's Day~ then my thoughtful son decided to pick up toys and surprise me!! They were so excited for it to be Mother's Day~~they're at fun ages for it now!I have gotten numerous bouquets from my girls this past week =) Gotta love the dandelions!
First campfire of the year. My firebug son begged and begged and begged to have a campfire, so I figured why not?? They loved it!

No campfire is complete without marshmallows!
Toad hunting. I was hanging clothes out on the line that morning and almost stepped on a little toad. So, I figured Jake would love to see it. Then, they found 2 or 3 more and decided they each needed their own "house" complete with grass and rocks and sticks =)
How many kids does it take to push a swing??? All of them! (well, it looks like Meri was on strike in this picture)

4 comments:

Heather S said...

Happy Mothers Day to YOU! Nothing compares to being a Mom..greatest feeling in the world! (most days at least :-)

The Beecham's said...

Right back @ you!!

Gramm and Gramp said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures of the week. Didn't know you had a campfire, oh what lucky kids, well, lucky parents, so many happy days.

Neisha said...

cute :)