Monday, February 2, 2009

This n that

All dressed up & ready for meeting. Oh, and an extra minute for me, well, then I just have to take a picture of my 3 cuties...

Cozy spot to read for Meri. We keep all our kid's books in this clothes basket. I hadn't heard from Meri for a while, which isn't usually a good thing when we're talking about Meri =) Usually that means she's up to something. Well, this time I was pleasantly surprised to see her just absorbed in her reading =) So far all the kids really like to read/look at books, which is wonderful. I still love to read although I don't have as much time to do so as I used to I still like to have a good book going and squeeze in a few pages here and there.

3 comments:

Heather S said...

What a bunch of cuties! Nice work..having an extra minute on a Sunday morning :) Meri Jane, you crack me up! Too cute!
P.S. Jake & Emily still don't want to come home :)

Gramm and Gramp said...

How nice to have a peak before meeting, all look like they are waiting to go. Maybe Joe was still getting ready.

So glad the kids all like books, she did find a nice corner to be alone with her book, cute.

Michelle N. said...

Great post Heather! They look adorable as ususal!