Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Scooby Doo

The kids let the cat in this morning. I went outside to wave Joe off and they followed. Then the cat which they named "Scooby Doo" followed us in...he didn't stay in too long as you can see the kids just LOVE playing with him. He's an outdoor cat, so with all the attention and being inside he was quite ready to make his escape back into his "home" =) We've kind of had a lame week so far. I'm just getting over a nasty cold/flu deal. I can actually function almost like normal today so I'm on the road to being recovered. Joe & the kids had it too. We came down with it over the weekend, so our Valentine's Day was pretty much nonexistent. We shared a Kleenex box & a vaporizer =)

2 comments:

Gramm and Gramp said...

That is so cute, the girls are treating Scobby like she is a horse. Good thing that cat isn't bigger, they would want to try to ride it. =)
Cute picture, they all love animals, they are in the right place, so many animals to enjoy.

Heather S said...

What a romantice Valentines Day, sounds like ours! Maybe you'll have a romantic birthday tomorrow night?! is it 30? ;)