Monday, February 23, 2009

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!


Just want to say thank you to my SIL Heather for the wonderful 30th Party! We went up to Ben & Heather's house Sunday for a great Bday supper =) Thanks for all you put into it and making it fun, we ALL appreciate it!

4 comments:

Heather S said...

You are very welcome! I should have sent all the black balloons home with you! :)

Gramm and Gramp said...

YOu look so happy, and I am sure you were.
The littles have an eye on that cake, I think they can't wait until they can dig in. I wouldn't mind a peice about now either. =)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Heather! I LOVE the kids expressions!! :)

clausen family said...

Happy Belated Birthday and no you are not old. (I can say that cause I turn 30 in June) Looks like you had a great day!