All it takes is 1 minute, 1 speedy little mischievous girl & a mom who forgot to get everything off the table... She hit the jackpot with a jar of marshmallow cream!! yum yum It was all over her clothes and in her hair too--so then she got her next favorite--a bath =)
Don't you just wish (a little anyways) that you could dig into a jar of marshmallow cream and enjoy it guilt free like that :). What girl, and what a mess!
I like what Aunt Michelle said, wouldn't we all love to dig into something that yummy. What was wrong with that. :) I wonder if she is still sticky,even after the bath.
Hi Feather, I want to be able to keep reading your blog, its danicawilson@gmail.com!!!! I lurk around here every couple days - it's great to see you and your kids's!
8 comments:
What a little cutie! They're awfully quick, aren't they?!!
ha..sounds like Meri!
Reminds me of Jessica when she was 2, only it was a chocolate cupcake and I found her in the kitchen corner with a guilty look.
Oh man, I hear ya. Trae started really acting 2 about a week before he turned 2...so cute, but so many things to get into. Exhausts mommy!
Don't you just wish (a little anyways) that you could dig into a jar of marshmallow cream and enjoy it guilt free like that :). What girl, and what a mess!
I like what Aunt Michelle said, wouldn't we all love to dig into something that yummy. What was wrong with that. :) I wonder if she is still sticky,even after the bath.
Hi Feather, I want to be able to keep reading your blog, its danicawilson@gmail.com!!!! I lurk around here every couple days - it's great to see you and your kids's!
Go Meri!!!!!!
Post a Comment