Monday, January 26, 2009

Way back when...

Just had to get a picture of this little girl with the cute old fashioned coat & hat. She looks like a little girl in a picture from way back when...well, oops, except for the date on the pic ;-)
This past weekend I was going through some boxes of clothes that no longer fit Emily and found this coat& hat. I remember Emily wearing it and now it fits Meri. Oh how time flies. We love this coat and hat, thanks Aunt Micki, for sharing them with us, I know you probably have many memories of your girls wearing them too =)

4 comments:

Neisha said...

so cute

Gramm and Gramp said...

That was a neat picture in black and white. It is such an old time looking coat, the lenght and the design.

Wait til you see the one that Becky sent, the same style.

Heather S said...

Aww.. Meri! I remember Emily wearing that.. not too long ago! :) I wish I could find our girls a coat like that, its adorable.

Jen said...

Gee, Meri...so somber-looking! :) I guess that's in the spirit of "old time" pictures, huh? ;) The old fashioned looking one is VERY cool...good job on that! :)