Here's some changes going on around here:
- I finally took apart Meri's crib and now she's in a big girl toddler bed!! She had been climbing out of her crib for a while, but it's hard to finally admit she's getting bigger and we're moving on. So, no more crib, and she's actually doing better in her little bed, she still gets out of it a bit, but not so much as she escaped the crib.
- I have decided to make our blog private. Anyone who reads it now is welcome to continue, just send me a comment or an email to schwenneker5atyahoodotcom I will need to add your email address so you can log in to read it.
- Oh, and Meri did awesome with her potty training this weekend! She stayed dry ALL day on Sunday!! woohoo!! I'll probably jinx it now that I've blogged about it.
Today, Larissa & Wyatt are coming over for a while, and then this afternoon we hope to do some firewood to get ready to bunker in for the nasty cold weather headed our way. Ugh...I am so sick of winter and we're only maybe halfway through. Well, I'm sure we'll manage somehow, we always have...
All for now, we hope to hear from you...

6 comments:
I don't think I need to say anything.. but add us!
Hope you had fun with L & W. We're doing firewood this afternoon too, how fun ;)
my in-laws live 5 minutes away and will take the kids either over night or for the weekend. it is so nice for both the kids and I. They just love going to grandpa and grandma's. every time we're there, Nolan wants to spend the night.
What a nice change to have Grandpa and Grandma there giving so much time and fun with the little ones. Oh sweet memories for them all, and I might add, they are all lucky, kids and Grandparents..well, mom too. It sounds like you made good use of your time.
Give Meri a hug from us and tell her good job on the potty training and bed. I guess you got that done too.
hugs to all, miss you
Ooooohh, add us, add us :). Wow, I can't believe Meri is out of the crib....she's just a little baby! Don't you wish they could stop growing (sometimes). Give them all a squeeze for me!
I know you don't know me, but I'd like to be added to your list of people to add! I'm not weird or anything (I don't think?). Our blog is www dot 3littlerascals dot blogspot dot com.
My e-mail is jkavaloski at gmail dot com.
Can I get added too please?:)
kandace10164@yahoo.com
Post a Comment