Pheasant hunting around Chamberlain
Daddy's little shadow
He found a bow & arrow at Wall Drug!
I was there too! Black Hills
A beautiful, still lake in the Black Hills
More anxious to use his bow & arrow than see the view.
We did a lot of swimming while Joe & Jake were hunting
See the little boy fish? The kids all improved so much in their swimming. James went from fairly scared to swimming like a fish!
Badlands!!
Checking out some neat rocks
Beautiful!
These two mountain goats climbed up pretty high!
Well, 3 mountain goats ;-)
Meri was a bit perturbed because she didn't put her mittens on when I told her too, and then she couldn't climb up.
Brothers =) taking a rest.
2 comments:
Looks like a great trip. You took some pretty pictures!
It is so nice to see you trip photos, thanks for sharing, again. I do love all the happy faces, and what beautiful scenery. Even if the guys didn't have the best of luck hunting the trip was a success. Glad James is enjoying the water too, more to come this summer.
♥♥♥♥
Post a Comment