Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Sledding with my little big guy =)



James & I had fun this past wknd hitting the sledding hill =)  I hadn't been sledding in quite a while and decided it's something I need to do more often!  The "one more time down and we're done" was negotiated (as usual) by little boy into "how about 4 more times" =)  So, 4 more times it was, and we enjoyed every last slide =)

2 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Enjoy those last 4 times of everything! Although I very much enjoy where we are right now, I still have moments where I wish I could go back and do something with my little people just one more time.

Also, forgot to post on the deer...tell the big kids congrats!

Gramm and Gramp said...

Oh he would have loved sledding with mom. Yes, I agree with Michelle, those times do go so fast, then you are a gram and they go faster yet. Such happy pictures.