She's found a new hobby! She'll need to get some tips from Uncle David since it's been quite a while since I've gone! She wants to get a kids snowboard from Wal-Mart, so, we'll see... =)
I would say she has it down quiet well already. That is how David started, as you probably know. Even the jump at at the end, glad she didn't fall. Tell her Gramm is impressed
4 comments:
I would say she has it down quiet well already. That is how David started, as you probably know. Even the jump at at the end, glad she didn't fall.
Tell her Gramm is impressed
Go Meri! Better get her some wrist guards with that board though. That was quite a jump!
Oh boy. Somehow this does not surprise me with Meri Jane!
Way to go, Meri! You are looking good on that board! :)
Love you, Aunt Judy & Uncle Denton
Post a Comment