I dragged this piano out of storage a while back and the kids love playing/pounding on it =) You don't have a song until the volume is cranked UP!
This is Tom Turkey. He's quite large, scary, yet exciting for the kids. We were looking after a friend's house for a few weeks, and the kids got to know him quite well. He reminds me of a guard dog. He'll puff out his feathers, make some noise and keep you in line!
Joe working under the truck one spring day. Mud, and grease, dive right in little boy...oh, he already did ;-)
Cousins a seesawing =)
Your August 2026 Workout Calendar!
10 hours ago





4 comments:
Wow, how can I comment on all the fun pictures, the piano, what fun for them, volume and all. ☺
The cousins on the seesaw, so cute, James look so big, he is growing too fast and I am missing too much.
He is going to be the mechanic and Jake the carpenter, each a talent that their daddy has. So cute!
Oh yes, forgot the Tom turkey, watch dog. I would run if he was after me, what a beautiful turkey but HUGE!!
The pictures are so cute!!
Cute!!
Post a Comment