The last month has brought many changes, such as a goodbye to a dear SIL & family moving out west. It sure will be different, Joe & I were dating when Charles & Tanya moved back to WI. So it's going on 12 years! We will definitely miss them, but wish them the best and hope Wyatt continues to do well out there. At least now we can go out west & visit =)
Then we have the kids new favorite toy, er pets?? 2 baby goats =)
![]() |
| Muffin Top--orphaned baby goat, the kids get to feed a bottle a couple times a day. |

Moon Drop who is no longer into bottles, but rabbit food now ! She is a pygmy goat, so this is about all the bigger she'll get. Muffin is a regular sized goat, and he's just a bit bigger than her now!
So if the kids (mine heehee) aren't outside with the kids (goats ;-) they're inside with Sweetie Bird
Growing up I had a parakeet, who was so much fun, he'd talk and come out of his cage and sing all the time. Sweetie has a ways to go on the letting us hold him part. But we'll get there. The kids try every day =)
What else?
Cousins squeezing in a bunch of play days, enjoying the sun (&some rain) it's all fun when you can share it with your cousins/friends =)
Lastly, a picture of the kids/friends/cousins last Sun. after mtg. & lunch...special times...







2 comments:
oh this was wonderful to see the pictures of life at your house so far away. I know we hear about the days but the pictures add just what we need to touch the heart, only then I know how much I miss you all.
The goats, cute, I can see why the kids(yours) are enjoying them. Sweetie bird, beautiful...I keep forgetting to ask, let me know when he will sit on finger.
the picture of all the cousins and others sure is nice.
oh what more but miss you all
So glad your blog is up and running again! I really missed the updates.
Post a Comment