Monday, March 5, 2012

Me, 33



I like this family pic =)  We celebrated mine & Linda's birthdays with Joe's side with Pizza Hut, breadsticks and a yummy mocha torte cake!

This was in between our bouts with the stomach flu.  I actually came down with it the next day.  So not fun, especially when little James caught it and got SO mad at me when I pushed the bucket under him.  Poor liitle guy, I think he thought I was causing him to throw up.  Ugh, at least it's over now.  I'm always amazed at how illnesses get so d-r-a-w-n out by the time it works its way through everyone.



 Grandma Linda & grandkids!

**Here's a camera/picture taking question--- I'm noticing my pictures have this weird fuzzy look to them lately....I know next to nothing about taking a good picture...I was thinking it might be something to do with the flash?  any ideas from anyone?  and how to fix it?  I'm really not doing anything different when I take pictures, so it's really strange to me.

6 comments:

Gramm and Gramp said...

I too like the pictures, all the family looks so happy.
I should have had "happy birthday" posted all over the internet, but you know that day was somewhat overwhelming. I know we did talk and have since, but Happy Birthday again. ♥

Heather S said...

is it possible your camera has some smudging/fingerprints on them?

maybe the 'fuzzy' look is just a haze from ALL the smoke the candles gave off? :)

Neisha said...

I'm thinking like Heather..smudges/fingerprints. or did your lens get wet somehow?

Gramm and Gramp said...

Oh, Heather is so cute, so many candles must have been smokey.

Boppa and G'ma S. said...

Couldn't have been my cake making all the smoke....
I agree with Heather and Neisha--- dirty lens or possibly the lens has moisture??

The Beecham's said...

Missing you guys!