Thursday, February 23, 2012

Guess what he likes to do?!?!

 There's a couple correct answers here....1) get into treats on the sly....2) eat chocolate!!!  And yes, he did them both here =)  The QUIET gave you away, little boy, it was just too quiet!  He found some baking chocolate on the counter and somehow got one down and snuck off to eat it.
Same here, except, it was cake he got into!

{This picture cracks me up, every time I take a picture of him I must stoop over to get more on his level, well, he thinks this is the thing to do I guess ;-)  }

4 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Ahhh, chocolate...he knows whats good!

Heather S said...

haha!

Gramm and Gramp said...

I am surprised he liked the baking chocolate...kind of bitter. He was desperate to get into something that was candy like.
So cute where he is bending over like you...I guess this proves again, example goes a long ways. We are all being watched.

The Beecham's said...

James James!!