Such a big moment for little ones! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. It's nice to know there are other mama's out there too who struggle the same way I do! I appreciate your suggestion about 1 room/section of the house per day. That is what I am leaning towards too. Hope you have an awesome weekend!
5 comments:
Awww...that is one adorable little toothless boy!
Isn't he cute!
cute toothless grin :)
Such a big moment for little ones! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. It's nice to know there are other mama's out there too who struggle the same way I do! I appreciate your suggestion about 1 room/section of the house per day. That is what I am leaning towards too. Hope you have an awesome weekend!
Amanda
Well, the answer, I don't think anyone gave their idea. I say no. ☺
What a dear picture, he looks so cute and happy to have lost so many teeth.
Post a Comment