THIS IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET PLOWED OUT!!!!
Snow boulders!
(Thanks Linda for sharing some pictures =)
***Jacob, Emily & Meri were snowed in at Grandpa & Grandma's during the blizzard Saturday and enjoyed every minute of it.
***I remember when snowdays were actually...
Fun...I admit, it was beautiful, but that's about it. We spent
waaaaaay to much time trying to get vehicles un-stuck...I think each vehicle had at least one turn being stuck and getting pulled out. I know once we had 3 vehicles stuck at the same time....luckily for us, we still had a truck that wasn't stuck!
***The snowplow truck didn't cut it for this storm, we are very glad the CAT started and we were able to clean this snow away.
***I believe we got about 2 feet of snow. And, it's ONLY December!
***Hope you all fared well through this storm if you were in it!
6 comments:
And Heather & me are thankful for our two men that spent the entire day outside getting all the plowing done. Good thing they got our cat running...spring is a long way off.
:)
yikes. can't imagine the sight we'll come home too later this month!!
i guess the 1" that we got yesterday down here isn't really anything. although the kids loved playing in it. (schools were closed today, walmart was dead.. all because of the BIG snow storm we got) haha:)
Good thing you have access to big equipment, and someone who can operate it! We don't envy all your snow!
I agree with Michelle
Look like fun- glad you have such a nice snow plow :D I think we'd be kinda overwhelmed if we ever got that much snow being we only have a snowblower!
Wow, you really did get slammed. Love the pictures, Joe is so cute on the CAT, moving the snow. I can see how you would be stuck in such deep snow, you did get more the we.
Now, may the kids have a grand time playing in it.
Post a Comment