*THIS is my all-time favorite activity....disregard mom's last post.
*It's especially fun because Dad & Mom have a whopper of a cold, so I have access to a whole bunch of Kleenex's!!!!
*I could use them on my nose, since it's STILL runny but it's more fun to eat them.
*I will be 1 next month already, maybe I'll get a new box of Kleenex!
*************************************************************************
Your August 2026 Workout Calendar!
10 hours ago


6 comments:
So cute and precious!!
Good one James! Next you need to figure out where the toilet paper is, and pull out the entire roll...and then drag it all over the house ;)
An exceptionally cute picture of him!
haha.. i'm with michelle on this one.. just wait for the t.p to come rolling out :)
Looks like he is sure having fun.
I love it, thanks for sharing, Michelle is right...Avery got ahold of our t.p. one Sunday, was so cute. Just roll it up.
James does look like he won, kinda like ha ha ha, I had fun and you didn't catch me in time.
p.s. I see the two new teeth too.
He looks so big, kinda sad.
Post a Comment