Thursday, December 2, 2010

The great hunt...

this is what it's all about !
 The boys were THRILLED to put it mildly with the deer, well, bucks, that were shot. 
Jake with a buck...
My honey's buck

And the end result....yup, venison venison and more venison!! Hehe, lucky we all like it =) 

5 comments:

Boppa and G'ma S. said...

Your "honey" had a hand in getting the buck in the first picture, too. They were lucky to get all the bucks that they did, this year, considering how bad the weather was.

Neisha said...

someone asked me how we get our kids to eat venison. I told them that they've been eating it since they started table food. venison fills up most of our freezer.

Heather S said...

guess what we're having for supper? :)

the boys were fun to watch.. the lil boys I meant :)

Gramm and Gramp said...

I detect a few future deer hunters!! I grew up on venison too. Yes, it is a good thing you all like it and I know you have some good recipes for it.
Now Enjoy!!

mom 2 4J's said...

Love the "little" boys with the trophy;-) Won't be long Mommy, and they will be posing with the one "they" shot:-)