Oh what fun!! They look so happy and I know they are. Looks like Meri lost a mitten on the way down the hill. I hope "you" get "a lot" more for the kids. ☺ But not for those who need to drive and clean up the snow. (I noticed you said, "they are" hoping for a lot more.)
3 comments:
Oh what fun!! They look so happy and I know they are.
Looks like Meri lost a mitten on the way down the hill.
I hope "you" get "a lot" more for the kids. ☺ But not for those who need to drive and clean up the snow. (I noticed you said, "they are" hoping for a lot more.)
my kids were thrilled to see snow last week when we were home. they pretty much spent the whole time outside
Love it:-) And the "many faces" of Meri are priceless!!
Post a Comment