Thursday, November 18, 2010

There is only one...










As you can see, she was having alot of fun and cracking herself up!  Ah, what we go through to get 1, just 1 picture =) Actually, I'm considering doing a collage of her other poses...just for fun!

6 comments:

Heather S said...

When I saw this post title, I KNEW it could only be about Meri Jane. ;)

Meri Jane...you are one of a kind.. can't wait for next week!!

I would most definately do a collage of these shots!

Michelle N. said...

You need to post a "spew alert" at the top of this. I was drinking coffee and almost spit it out laughing at those pictures. What a girl! She reminds me of "Calvin" from Calvin and Hobbes, when he would get his picture taken.

And I second Heather, let's see the collage! It has to be good!

Gramm and Gramp said...

All I can say is "Grandma Sig"

Neisha said...

haha, her giggles are contagious :)

The Beecham's said...

Funny girl!!

Jen said...

Oh, dear...haha!! :)