Friday, November 12, 2010

On a "summer" day in NOVEMBER

What else can you do but have a picnic?!
 And an impromptu photo shoot of a little boy who is not real amused.
 Oh, smile like this?
 Nah, eat pinecones instead.
 The other munchkin refused her picture.  This tree they're sitting on is ONE of the trees that blew down in the windstorm a few weeks back.  I think we had a total of 3 trees down. 

It was a beautiful day, I think we're spoiled, I mean, it IS the middle of November (almost) and this IS WI. 

5 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Good thing you have a cowboy along to protect you in those deep woods!

The half smile makes me want to kiss that liitte boy! Adorable.

I love the last picture. Emily is all posed, and prim. Jake looks like such a boy-super cute. And, Jake is trying to get James to look up :)

Miss you guys even more after seeing you recently!

Heather S said...

ONE of the trees that fell... ;)

cute kiddos.. wwe are spoiled with this weather.. remember a few years back, we had a blizzard on this day!

Gramm and Gramp said...

Oh yes, what a nice bunch of memories, I will hope you are putting them on the flash drive thing!!
Jake is such a little cowboy, he is so cute.
Then, like Michelle said, little posed Emily, she is the princess for sure.
James, cute,
Meri, hugable
love all.

Boppa and G'ma S. said...

Ha! Now look at the weather. :(
Well, it was nice while it lasted.
Love the pictures and missssss the kids!! :(

The Beecham's said...

nice lookin kids you have there!