Friday, April 9, 2010

Yoo hoo

Well, it happened AGAIN...
I am computerless AGAIN.
What is it with me & computers not working ANYHOW?
I will use my inlaws when I get the chance. Until I get it fixed (?) my posts may be few & far between SORRY
And wouldn't ya know it, I do have some cute pictures that I've taken, but now probably won't post them until mine is working again!
Hope ya'll are enjoying spring!

4 comments:

Gramm and Gramp said...

OH, I want to see the pictures, I know we will talk on the phone but will miss seeing the littles.

Heather S said...

OH NO!!!!GET.THAT.COMPUTER.FIXED.SOON! :(

Neisha said...

those computers...they are great until they don't work!

Michelle N. said...

What?? You tempt us with cute pics and then say you can't post them because of a little computer problem? Waiting, waiting, tapping fingers :) :)