So cute is right...and so are the others!! Little James is such a cutie and is getting so big!!Maybe we'll get to see him in person at EC. Enjoy the great weather!
freckles are so cute...on kids. but when you're in your 30's they aren't so cute anymore.......I wonder if lemon juice would lighten them? (no, I don't like my freckles)
Gramp said he is getting so big, oh sigh. I think when we see him/you all he will have more freckles from being outside all the time. Can't wait to see them in person, so cute. Well, cute even without the freckles. :0)
4 comments:
So cute is right...and so are the others!! Little James is such a cutie and is getting so big!!Maybe we'll get to see him in person at EC. Enjoy the great weather!
freckles are so cute...on kids. but when you're in your 30's they aren't so cute anymore.......I wonder if lemon juice would lighten them? (no, I don't like my freckles)
I love freckles on little boys. Luke's face is covered with them too.
What an adorable close up shot of Jake!
Gramp said he is getting so big, oh sigh. I think when we see him/you all he will have more freckles from being outside all the time. Can't wait to see them in person, so cute. Well, cute even without the freckles. :0)
Post a Comment