It's done! This is the western side of our house after the dirt work was done. We (Joe on the CAT) cleared out the brush, filled it in with some dirt and leveled it off a bit more. Then he planted grass seed and mixed in some wildflower seed, it should be BEAUTIFUL =) I laid the straw down and watered...

My hubby and the CAT that did it =)

3 1/2 months and
DOES. NOT. LIKE. SHOPPING. THE CAR. OR HIS CARSEAT.
Does like HIS BIG BROTHER AND SISTERS. BEING SWADDLED. AND SWINGING =)

A thrift sale find for $2.50! A mermaid castle. The girls really like it (anything Little Mermaid is a given ;-)

This swingset has gotten PLENTY of use lately

Who said kitchens are for cooking?? Not these 2. Usually their animals inhabit the oven/cupboards of this kitchen

They BOTH found princess wands at a thrift sale, Emily's lights up and makes "magic noises" and talks. (I wonder how long the battery will last..???) Meri's lights up and makes sound and don't tell her but the little balls in it are actually CANDY ;-) I'm sure she'll find out
sooner or later
8 comments:
"And I don't like thrift sales, either!!" says James. :)
I'm sure Meri will find the candy real soon......
They look so pretty in their princess outfits.
The yard looks nice. Have fun mowing it. ;)
James is adorable :)
Kylie has that talking wand too.
Nice to see Joey working!!!!:) Just kidding Joey!!! Looks pretty nice!!! Always nice to find things @ the sales!!! heeeee!!!!!!
wow.. can't wait to see the new yard!
Good luck at the sales today! Looks like you've hit gold already!! :)
our kids can't wait to play with them :)
Wow, I couldn't picture what the new yard area would be, I thought just close to the house but you have a whole section, I am impressed. I know when Joe does something he really goes at it. ☺
Love the items the kids found at the yard sales, they look so happy. The two princes, so dear, I want to be there.
James, he looks so adorable in his little outfit, can't imagine he would ever cry.
Benjamin wants to know what's on Little Joe's face? ;)
Heather--it's gone now =( He improvised and I'm wishing he would grow the "original" (one pictured) back =)
Cute kids!! :) Thanks for sharing your days with us!
Post a Comment