This seat is made for 2 (according to Meri)
We spent some time at the park one day and Meri ran around trying out everything there

Daredevil

Her shirt says it all

She LOVED the slides

oh...and the swings!

AND having Annie at our house while Grandpa and Grandma and Jacob and Emily went on a trip to TN! Yes, she really was sleeping here, as was Annie =) (sorry it's sideways)

Not to be outdone

Baby James' got to try out his new gift! He did ok in it for a bit but then started tipping over, we'll try again in a bit =)

Now, THIS WE COULD ABSOLUTELY NOT DO WITHOUT! His favorite ride EVER!!!

Suzie giving rides to all the kids a few weeks back (bad picture, but cute enough to post I think)

Thanks Aunt Heather, we LOVE these shirts and want to wear them and wear them and wear them....

Oops, more Suzie rides, Meri's turn

I love this picture. It is so Jacob, so boy, so country life.

We're all ready to go with (somehow) an extra second, so let's take a picture =)

I smile and laugh at my mommy

The kids come back today. I miss them, but I know they had a BLAST! So glad they got to go and be with their cousins & gparents & aunt/uncle. They got a taste of summer down there along with an extra fun time, they're going to be bored back at home I'm sure!
So I now have a different computer, the motherboard on my other one was shot. That's about all I know, so we'll see how long this one lasts me!
Enjoying the nice weather, we planted a few potatoes this past weekend, we have a whole bunch of tomatoes started, a few pepper plants, corn, and I just planted some rhubarb! I have been wanting rhubarb for years, seriously, so we finally bought some bulbs and now I get to wait a few more years before it can be harvested =( well, we're making progress I guess ;-) In the meantime if anyone has any extra, we'll gladly take it off your hands. Speaking of rhubarb, has anyone ever tried swiss chard? I got a packet of seeds and it's supposed to look and taste somewhat like rhubarb as far as I know.
Thrift sale season is right around the corner! Two towns around here do biannual town-wide sales, this weekend and next CAN'T WAIT =)
On to start my day! Have a great day everyone!

8 comments:
love the pics!!
Emily was talking about missing James: "I miss my lil peanut! I bet he's grown since I've been gone. He's probably a KID by now!!" :)
It's so quiet and dull at our house with everyone gone! We LOVED, LOVED having them here! Thank you for letting them come! :)
bit it was quite different with only 2 kids :)
i love rhubarb too but we just depend on others to get it.
Yeeeaaah! Pictures! James is really growing! Love Meri's hair in picture number 3. All the kids look so cute! Looks like Jake can throw a mean lasso :) Can't wait to see you all in May!
Forgot to add how very cute Emily looks riding the horse!
Oh I have been wanting to see pictures, I love each one. Looks like you have had a fun and busy week, even with 2 missing.
Give them all a hug for Gramm and Gramp.
thanks for sharing in the fun
Oh, I still see some Luke in the expressions that James makes
The picture of the children all ready for meeting, so nice
I have grown swiss chard and I have rhubarb. Swiss chard may look a little bit like rhubarb, but they don't taste the same! You can use swiss chard as greens for a salad or cook it, leaves and all, like beet greens and eat it with salt and vinegar. It's really delicious.
Post a Comment