Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Last post of 2008!

  • We're working on tying up a few ends before we go up north...still got some packing to do, it's amazing how much STUFF I pack when we go away. I think I tend to overpack on the slight chance we might need something, so we end up with at least 2 suitcases for the 3 kids.
  • I got to go bow hunting with Joe this weekend. (yes, the season is STILL open) brought back memories of before the kids were born and I'd go with him once in a while. Usually not in winter though, I guess I'm not a true hunter cause I didn't get the "rush" of seeing a deer and it didn't warm me up =) We were in a tree stand in the woods and we got to see 10!! deer, so it was pretty awesome. They didn't even know we were there and passed right under the stand.
  • I don't think I've posted since my SIL Heather started a new blog that I am hoping to contribute to: check out What's for supper Mom looks like some good stuff has been posted already and I'm sure lots more to come, I love trying out new recipes so it should be real fun!
  • Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Heather S said...

Hopefully we'll get to see you new years eve, if not have a GREAT time up north! Now I'm off to make fattening, terrible, wonderful tasting treats! :)

Heather S said...

P.S. Love the new look! Happy new years - enjoy your weekend!