Friday, December 5, 2008

Brrrrr.....

We went sledding!!! Tuesday we woke up to 1-2" of snow. So we had a little better luck sledding than last time when we had just a dusting of snow ;-)

3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

I love this picture. Makes me want to squeeze each one to them. Tell them they are "lucky" Aunt Micki isn't close by, or they would all be getting hugs and kisses right now :)

Gramm and Gramp said...

I just read what Aunt Micki said, can't we picture that. I would suppose Gram would love to do the same. :)

They would have had so much fun sledding. I wonder did mom have to pull them up the hill our did they climb??

More memories.

Heather said...

We did a little of both =) I got my exercise in for the day, pulling them up the hill and when they didn't go good, running down with them too! Jake was a little more adventurous, he went up on the big hill by the driveway and got going good all the way down to our swingset!