....from us and our four....
Don't you mean the tree mansion (if it;s the one Joe was building this spring) :) :) good luck and stay safe!
Yes, that's actually what it is =) I think it's got a heater, table, chairs, all the comforts of home =)
Maybe too comfortable, I guess they spend a lot time in it. The boys will like this for a fort someday. :)The three look so cute all ready to go. Nice even James got to go with his Daddy and bro.♥
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Don't you mean the tree mansion (if it;s the one Joe was building this spring) :) :) good luck and stay safe!
Yes, that's actually what it is =) I think it's got a heater, table, chairs, all the comforts of home =)
Maybe too comfortable, I guess they spend a lot time in it. The boys will like this for a fort someday. :)
The three look so cute all ready to go. Nice even James got to go with his Daddy and bro.♥
Post a Comment