Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Our Winter Wonderland

I love how the girls are enjoying the snowfall



BEAUTIFUL.  I just am loving this winter wonderland.  The snow has been on the trees for a couple days now! Every day I wake up it just really takes my breath away at how beautiful the snowfall is.  I'm amazed again at the beauty of nature, that God created it that way. 


And of course, we couldn't have a winter wonderland without kiddies having fun in it!


 Crash!
Emily helped James load his dump truck.  So he tries to push it, but it doesn't go to well in the snow. Then he decides it must be because of his mittens, so off they go ;-) I love his reasoning right now!

All the cousins sledding at grandpa & grandma's house after mtg.  they would have stayed out there all day if they could have! 
And, I have one more video to upload that will make you smile but for some reason it's not letting me right now.  I'll try later today maybe. 

5 comments:

Gramm and Gramp said...

OH how great, love the video of the 2 girls, singing away..so dear, I want to give them a hug.
Then James, I'm glad he can enjoy the snow too this year, well, if he keeps his gloves on.
Glad Ben and Linda have a good sledding spot too. Think of the memories the kids will have with their cousins and with each other too.
Happy Children, filled with love.

Gramm and Gramp said...

just me again, your side/background is so neat!

Heather S said...

after missing a few winters, we're loving the snow right now. (i'm sure the fun and novelty will wear off quickly.. for mom at least) :)

Neisha said...

I'm excited for snow...we still don't have any. we have a nice sledding hill in town so we'll be there a lot this winter

Michelle N. said...

Wow, you did get a lot of snow. You are right...it's beautiful. Thanks for sharing the kid pics! We still have bare ground, and moderate (30's) temps. Luke is reeeeaaallllllllyyyyyy looking for snow though.c