Thursday, December 22, 2011

Not just ANY piggyback ride

With these 2 nothing is as it seems ;-)
I wish I had taken a video of this it was too funny! First they each went and drank a glass of water. Then Meri climbs up on Carolyn's back and says "ready" and Carolyn takes off and they both give a couple big burps!  Then of course they just cracked up!  It was so funny!
Ah...girls...?! 

4 comments:

Boppa and G'ma S. said...

Those 2 are something else!! If you would,tell them ladies don't burp, they probably would say they weren't ladies!! :):)

Neisha said...

haha...their smiles make me laught :)

Heather S said...

silly girls. although when you put meri and katie together you get a very similar (silly) day! meri jane is just the life of the party! :D

Gramm and Gramp said...

OH yes, I can picture this. Smiles and fun.