Monday, March 29, 2010

A perfect day for a fire...

Just enjoying their fire...in the middle of the driveway...on a fine spring day =) It was so cute, they even had a chair set out for me! Just look at James here, then you'll smile, (I'm kinda a package deal with him lately=)
Since I've been just TERRIBLE about using my camera lately, we'll go back a couple weeks and these will have to do for now.
~~We've all been enjoying being outside in this BEAUTIFUL spring weather! Yay for sun and fresh air! The computer says it's supposed to get close to 80* this week....what?! is this MARCH in WI???? That's ok, we'll take it!
~~We've been doing some walking, James likes his sling as long as I'm walking while he's in it. If we stop so the kids can play for a bit he gets annoyed!
~~The weekend was a mix of good and bad:
AWESOME day Saturday, Heather Tanya & I spent some time in Eau Claire...it had been WAY too long since we had a fun day like that. A homeschool booksale in the AM, shopping, out to eat, shopping. It was really great.
The not so good~~we got home and found out Emily had a fever =( Poor little girl was really not feeling all that well...so I was expecting a rough night with her, but in the middle of the night Jake came to our room and turns out he had the stomach flu =( So, the poor boy was throwing up quite often for a while. We're crossing our fingers the other two will be fine.
~~Off to organize our new books, and start using some of them!

6 comments:

Heather S said...

HOpe he's feeling better today!! (Can't wait for another girls day!)

Boppa and G'ma S. said...

Love the pictures!! Glad you're feeling better today, Jake!!

The Beecham's said...

dito on Heather's comment;)

Gramm and Gramp said...

Those dear little girls, a fire, they are ready for the summer fun days. But how sweet, a chair for mom, I hope you did sit a bit at the "fire". :0)
James, what a cute little smirk, I think he knows he has mom wrapped around his little finger.

Miss you all

Jen said...

Oh, what imaginations!! And, the flu?!? Yucky blucky!! Feel better everyone!!

Neisha said...

you're right. looking at James makes me smile. :)
love the girls' bonfire :)
Kylie was sick last Thursday. Dry heaving and high fever. Turns out she had strep