....from us and our four....
ohhhh....so sweet:)
He sure is a cutey. Oh! and I would like a picture, please.
What a cutey is right. I am wondering if the middle picture is a look that Luke can get? I want more then a picture, I want to see and hold him. Oh sigh
cute cute! not hard to figure out who he belongs to :)
You're right Mom, he is cute...and we miss him...and everyone else too!
2 mos already! time sure flies!
He is really really cute! But all of your kids are, so it was to be expected. He looks so happy though, like he's amused! Can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
ohhhh....so sweet:)
He sure is a cutey. Oh! and I would like a picture, please.
What a cutey is right. I am wondering if the middle picture is a look that Luke can get?
I want more then a picture, I want to see and hold him. Oh sigh
cute cute! not hard to figure out who he belongs to :)
You're right Mom, he is cute...and we miss him...and everyone else too!
2 mos already! time sure flies!
He is really really cute! But all of your kids are, so it was to be expected. He looks so happy though, like he's amused! Can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment