Brothers

We did a mini photo shoot the other day, I couldn't quite capture a smile, the other kids weren't around to coax one out of him =) But I thought they were cute anyway. Yeah, I know they're all pretty much the same, but I just thought they were too cute, so I'm sharing quite a few ;-)

It's so rough holding my head up Mom. Give me a break here.

Okay, I'm ready again.

Save me, are we done YET?
My goodness, little chunk. I think daddy can have car-seat-lugging duty from now on =)
Just for laughs...these are two rascals rolling down our hill...why??? MUD is why. They were covered, so I told them to go and roll around in the snow and get the mud off a bit. They decided to just roll on down the hill =)
Just for laughs...these are two rascals rolling down our hill...why??? MUD is why. They were covered, so I told them to go and roll around in the snow and get the mud off a bit. They decided to just roll on down the hill =)


7 comments:
I'm curious to see how big John was at that age. Tubby may have to give his name to James :)
ohh.. mud.. can't wait to get back to that (sarcasm) :D
cute pictures!
Cute pictures. Rolling in the snow beats muddying up the washing machine! ;D
Tubby will always be Tubby(John). Maybe James can be Chubby. :D
We have a smile, even if James didn't want to. Love to see all the pictures. Even Jake is getting bigger in the month since we have seen him. Oh sigh, where does the time go.
Hugs to them all.
oh how about the tomato seeds, are they shooting up??
cute
It's been fun catching up on your blog. Love all the new pictures! Hugs to you all!
Post a Comment