Couldn't resist posting these videos. The kids and I were outside quite a bit that afternoon, because it was warm (30ish) and beautiful out. I think I was having a bout of cabin fever because I just needed to be outside! So they enjoyed sledding and I took some pictures and then ended up helping Meri sled because she was having some difficulties...All in all, we had fun, and it was so refreshing to be outside!

4 comments:
looks like fun!!! Benji (the rest are napping)got a big kick outta Meri! He's still giggling!
love their giggles. meri doesn't look happy at all :)
What a fun time, little miss Meri Jane, it is so hard to be the youngest and things just don't go as easily.
What a nice afternoon for the 4 of you...more to come, weather has been quite nice for Feb.
Awww, I LOVE Meri's little pout! She sooo reminds me of my Madi!
Post a Comment