You're getting so big
already...

Adoring sister Emily

"Can I hold him???" then "take a picture!!"
Our days are filled with baby & kid needs...but that's as it should be, I'm glad I can be here at home to meet their needs.
James is a very good baby, and he loves his swing. AND, he loves sleeping in his swing. Well, I love it too right now, because then I can sleep! As long as I keep a stock of batteries it's good =) I figure we'll have time later to ajdust to the bassinet/crib thing. He usually starts out in his bassinet and will sleep there a few hours, then he'll wake up and I'll nurse him and try to lay him back down in it, sometimes he'll sleep a bit longer in it, other times he's done. So, it's on to the swing we go. I have a hard time napping during the day, well, with 3 other non-napping kids what do you expect??! (Meri will nap once in a while but then she's wound up until later at night, where I'm ready for bed by oh, 6:30 or so ;-) not that I actually get to bed at that time!)SO, by nighttime I'm ready to crash. Oh well, tis to be expected!
Wishing you all a happy Valentine's Day in advance!


5 comments:
oh.my.word. he has changed SO much!
Happy Valentines to you guys!!!
Little James looks so big already. What a cute fella he is, of course. ☺ ♥
I want to hold him again.
Glad the girls got in on the pictures too, give them all a hug from us.
HAPPY VALENTINES TO EACH ONE THERE.
♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
yes, he is getting big! amazing how fast they grow
What a cutie! And I think Mom is right, he does look like David (she told me this earlier, not in the comments here).
Speaking of comments, you might want to change the color of your "comments" link...it's lost in the brown background. I like the new blog look though!
wow, this description sounds a lot like our house! ... except for the swing thing. Our baby boy sleeps contentedly next to me, for which I am sooo thankful. But growing... and big sisters wanting to hold him and have a picture ... and being ready for bed at 6:30 ... I can relate!!
Post a Comment